This small patch is just to allow a dependency bump for end users.
This release contains only support for newer versions of PHP & PHPUnit; due to PHPUnit 9.3 requiring a new major version of
phpunit/php-code-coverage, I’m forced to drop support to all PHPUnit versions below 9.3. Usage of Paraunit is unchanged.
This small path adds detection for deadlocks during test execution when using PostgreSQL, thanks to an external contributor.
As reported in the previous release, I was working on supporting PHPUnit 9. Today, PHPUnit 9.1 was released, and so I’ve released Paraunit 1.1.0, which supports only PHPUnit 9.1 and forward: this is due to the fact that the
--printer option got deprecated, so I have to switch approach to have a working solution for the foreseeable future. In this case, I switched to using
TestHook, and opted for a small refactor of how Paraunit fetches PHPUnit test results.
While I’m actively working on a big refactor toward supporting PHPUnit 9, I’ve found two small fixes that have to be released as the first stable patch since the 1.0 release.