I returned to develop some more on Paraunit in the last months, initially to add a few new compatibilities (PHP 7.4, Symfony 5), but then I spent some time to add support for Pcov as a coverage driver.
After a long hiatus, I decided to start working in the first stable release of Paraunit; the package is good and running smoothly for years, so we no longer have any reason to delay the 1.0 further. This will also be the occasion to force some static analysis onto the codebase.
Today I released a new small patch for Paraunit, fixing the support for a hidden dependency (
phpunit/php-file-iterator) which broke Paraunit with its 2.0 release.
Today I released a new small patch for Paraunit, fixing an output bug and intercepting a new king of retryable exception.
I had to release a fast fix for a problem introduced in the 0.12 release, due to the new behavior of the
--text-summary options. At first, it seemed that having an option with an optional argument was impossible, but I was able to do that anyway, and it spured a PR to the Symfony Docs too!