This time around we have a minor version bump, due to a new feature!
This releases has nothing big on the outside, but a lot of code rework under the hood. The DI has been completely migrated from YAML to PHP (so no more
symfony/yaml) and support for Symfony 4 has been added; also, a small bug has been fixed.
Another bump is needed to the sub-package constraint. Also, a known issue with Composer has been discovered.
With this release, Paraunit replaces the suggestion of
dama/doctrine-test-bundle; also there’s a new feature that will report any test failure due to deprecation warnings catched by the Symfony PHPUnit Bridge.
With this release, I’m grouping a few fixes and improvements that I collected in the past month. Mainly, I’ve fixed the
--debug option and the
--text-to-console coverage output. Also, now the logo is optional, and at the end of each line it’s printed a partial count of executed tests.